A brilliant idea for all-season, all-weather riders: the bike bags in the Ortlieb High Visibility Line make it easier for other people to see you while you're out there on the streets. This is because all High Visibility bags not only come with reflectors, but are themselves one big reflector. The waterproof bags are made with a polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric that is woven through with a high-luminosity reflective yarn in neon yellow and black. That gives Ortlieb High Visibility bags an added safety feature in twilight conditions and in the dark of night. The Back-Roller High Visibility is the ideal bike bag for those who prefer the convenience of the roll closure system. The durable, waterproof, dustproof, abrasion-resistant and high quality fabric ensures optimal protection for your gear. Equipped with the sophisticated QL2.1 system with self-closing hooks, the Back-Roller attaches to your bike in a flash. And simply use the easily detachable shoulder strap to carry your bike bag comfortably once you've arrived at your destination. - Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective color - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - PVC-free reflective fabric - Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic) - As a pair can be combined with the Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L on the rack - Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off) - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Can be easily cleaned inside
Your spacious one-click shopping bag: the Bike-Shopper with QL2.1 system can be quickly attached to and removed from your rack. The flexible market and shopping bag remains stable – even on bumpy roads. The adjustable carrying straps allow it to be carried comfortably on your shoulder (adjusted by push buttons) and will not be in the way during biking. A waterproof Quick-Seal closure provides protection from the rain. Occasional use of ORTLIEB lubricant will keep the closure running smoothly. Further Features: - Internal valuables pocket in size DIN A4 - Padded carrying handle - Lateral 3M-Scotchlite reflectors Advice: Temperatures below -5°C/23°F may affect the function of the sealing lip!
The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm. - Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included
High visibility is so important to us at Ortlieb because it is a matter of safety. Both the waterproof, polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric in neon yellow and the black fabric parts of this bag are densely interwoven with high-luminosity reflective yarn. This composition turns the entire bag into an eminently visible reflector when it is picked up in the headlights of passing cars. The waterproof Sport-Packer is perfectly suitable as lowrider pannier in the front, "small" rear pannier or for children's bikes. The QL2.1 fixing offers quick and comfortable singlehanded mounting to the rack. - Classical pannier (pair) with roll closure in bright reflective color - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - PVC-free reflective fabric - Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black - Can be used individually or as pairs for the rear or front rack (low-rider) - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Ideal for use on children's/youth bicycles - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Can be easily cleaned inside
Do you like to take your bike shopping so as to avoid traffic jams and desperate searches for parking spots? And to get some good exercise and burn calories that you won’t have to count when you return for dinner? No matter whether you need to take a quick trip to the supermarket in the evening or to the farmer’s market on Saturday, your Velo-Shopper has a big hatch and an 18-liter payload. That’s enough for a lot of stuff! And you can conveniently open and close the magnetic snap buckle with one hand. Made of waterproof, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric, the Shopper can be attached to your bike rack with the proven Quick-Lock2.1 system. And then simply sling the Velo-Shopper over your shoulder with the detachable strap when you reach your destination. Go ahead and fill the Shopper to the brim because its stiff inside construction will help to prevent crushing. Further Features: - Zippered inside pocket with penholder and carabiner for keys - Secure attachment to virtually all bike racks with tube diameters of 8 mm to 16 mm - Large, high-luminosity 3M Scotchlite reflectors on the sides - Sturdy base for anti-tilt stability
These easy-to-use pannier baskets attach to your existing rear rack with two metal hooks and feature a carrying handle, making them perfect for a trip to the farmers market. Cruiser baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from pitrit rattan, the extra thick weave of this collection holds up well to the demands of daily use. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
These easy-to-use pannier baskets attach to your existing rear rack with two metal hooks and feature a carrying handle, making them perfect for a trip to the farmers market. Tuckernuck baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from kubu rattan, the extra thick full-core weave of this basket makes it one of the most durable bicycle baskets on the market. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit - Sold individually
Blacktop bags feature clever attachments and subtle features. The Grocery Pannier bag fits standard paper grocery bags, is easily installed and removed from the rack, and features an additional drawstring shroud to keep those baguettes secure. - Load-securing strap doubles as a carrying handle - Quick-release upper rack mounts and lower bungee means easy removal and installation to the rack - Drawstring shroud ensures contents are secure while riding - Taillight loop on the back - Approximate dimensions: 13.5 x 12 x 8"
The Bucket Pannier Kit comes with all the parts to assemble two bucket panniers. - Just about any box shaped container can be made into a pannier - Full color instructions and as needed parts to mount a handle and bungee top lid retainer - All the parts in the kit are stainless steel or brass for a long life Bucket Kit Includes: - One yard of 1/8" Bungee (for lid retention if needed) - Two 3/4 Web Handles with preset melted holes (Not needed on Buckets with handles) - Stainless over-sized washers (12 count) - Stainless Steel Nyloc nuts (12 count) - 5/8" Silver Stainless Steel screws (4 count) - 1/2" black Stainless screws (8 count) - Two bottom Retainer Straps with grommets - Two bungee assemblies with bottom hook and rivets - Stainless Steel J-Hooks with protective cover (4 count)
Giant knows that life comes with accessories, and their City Pannier Set is a great way to carry your on-the-go essentials from A to B. Simple, open-top construction with water resistant fabric and a full-coverage lid flap make these bags easy and fast to use. And, since they're built saddlebag-style as a pair, all you have to do is release the tool-free attachments, grab the central handle, and go!
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Multiple Pockets Help Organize Essentials Including A Computer Sleeve That Fits Laptops Up To 15 Inches - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal To Most Bike Racks
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Padded Compartment Provides Extra Protection For Gear - Designed To Hold Phones Up To 5.5 Inches; Access Port For Easy Charging - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Top Tube And Frame
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
- Reflective Accents - Zipper side pocket with light attachment - Elastic mesh pocket with reflective molle - Large main compartment with cinch closure - 14L per bag
Two roll-top, waterproof panniers keep gear dry and organized. Compatible with all 10mm rack bars and have a combined capacity of 22 liters. Bright colors and reflective patches provide increased visibility. Constructed with 500D waterproof tarpaulin with heat-sealed seams. - Waterproof - Compatible with 10mm rack bars - Large reflective patches - Easy-to-use carry handle - Combined weight: 2.09 lbs.
The Benno City Panniers have a 20L capacity with a versatile design that can carry a variety of different loads, big and small. The adjustable strap system lets you secure anything—from loaded grocery bags to oversized items—by simply tightening the horizontal straps. The cover can be closed or left open to allow extra room for the load to extend out. - Dimensions: 10-15cm x 46 x 42cm (W x L x H) - Sold individually - Volume: 20 liters (each)
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Trendy design - Includes pre-assembled MIK adapter plate - Suitable for the MIK system carrier or carrier plates - Volume: 35L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 37x15x37 - Water-repellent
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible : MIK system - 34L
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible: MIK system - Volume: 34L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 34 x 17 x 43
Page 1 of 2 Next page