This 23-piece Wheels Mfg. drift set is used to install 10mm and larger inside diameter sealed bearings, using a press with 3/8" diameter rod - Includes open bore and over axle drifts for 6802, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6000, and 6001 bearings - 10mm ID hole, for use with Wheels Manufacturing PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 bearing press handles
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 15mm Fits the following bearings: - 6002 - 6702 - 6802 - 6902 - 15267 - 15268
$10.00 - $27.00
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- Premium red formula all-purpose bicycle grease
The Drive Thru is a dummy hub or chain keeper that replaces your wheel while cleaning the chain. It is a fast and effective way to clean your chain between races or in your garage. It allows you to fully rotate your cranks and shift through your complete range of gears while protecting the frame. It installs simply with one hand, and is quick and easy to change between bikes. The Drive Thru is also great for packing the bike for transport. - Note: This product is thread pitch dependent. You must order the same thread pitch as the thru-axle in your bike. - Dummy axle is precision-machined from 7075 aluminum and knurled for easy grip. - Pulley is machined from durable Delrin. - Oil and solvent-resistant O-ring - Lead-in threads designed for quick insertion into the frame - No tools required, simple, one-hand installation - Weight: 62 grams
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
ProGold ProLink is designed to shed dirt, mud, and abrasives, and reduce tacky build-up in all climates. - Smoother shifting, quieter drive train - Repels moisture and reduces oxidation and corrosion - Disperses water and resists wash-off - Will not build up or get tacky - Works well in all climates - Longer chain and sprocket life - Long-lasting - Can be used as a dry lubricant - Environmentally friendly - Available in: 4 fluid-ounce drip, 8 fluid-ounce aerosol, 16 fluid-ounce pump, and 32 fluid-ounce.
ProGold Prolink Cable Luber .25oz ProLink lubricant in a convenient, refillable applicator. - Lube and clean cables - on the bike - in minutes - Restores old or corroded cables - Year-round protection against rust and corrosion - Compact and easy to use - No product waste - Non-staining
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Snap onto any Rx Micro multi-tool - Integrated quick link storage pockets - Levers snap together with bonus tool insert featuring integrated Presta Valve Core Tool, Valve Extender Wrench, and Storage Pocket for Shimano and Campagnolo master pins. - Pedro's proprietary plastic blend delivers impressive strength & performance in compact size. Pedro's new Micro Levers are born from award-winning DNA, fight well above their weight of just 20 grams, and pack a few extra tricks up their sleeve. Bring on the flat tires and trail-side repairs. Available in yellow, pink, green, orange, and black.
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes: • 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush • 1 Tapered Detail Brush • 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush • 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Specially designed for crank bolts, freehub removals and pedal installs and removals, Park's Hex Tools are built for speed, leverage and comfort. Their super-precise hex heads and dual-density, ergonomic handle mean the HTs may soon become your new favorite tools.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
World-famous Park Tool quality wrapped up in a combination metric wrench. Features both open and 12-point two-way ratcheting box ends. Forged from chrome vanadium steel, chrome plated, meticulously polished, then center dipped in Park Tool blue vinyl for a positive grip. Strong, comfortable, and beautiful!
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Page 1 of 2 Next page