- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
Aluminum headset stack spacers precision cut to ensure proper headset function. - Precision cut for proper function
Loose ball bearings in bags or bottles. - Replacement loose ball bearings
Flat head screws from Wheels Manufacturing.
FSA Standard Headset Bearings
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Reusable up to 3 times - Compatible with 6, 7 and 8 speed IG drivetrains - Pin width: 7.1mm - Card of 2
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
$6.00 - $21.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
- Missing links to make chain installation, maintenance and reparation easier - Card of 2
$7.99 - $12.00
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs. - DT Swiss 240s Shim Ring
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
KMC Missing Link connectors are for use on new chains or to keep in your seat bag for an emergency repairs. - Compatible with KMC and Shimano 10-speed chains - Includes 2 pairs
- Replacement roller kits for mrp guide systems (includes bearings and hardware) - Lightweight version averages 20g less per roller (with hardware)
$9.99 - $12.99 $9.99 - $12.99 On Sale
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$9.99 - $10.00
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
Consider this the cherry on top of your sundae. Pull the whole thing together with an All-City top cap. - Includes star nut
MSW Seatpost Clamps keep your saddle and seatpost from moving around while you’re out riding. Tough and dependable, they’re available in polished silver or black finishes, as well as four common sizes. - MSW Seatpost Clamp - 28.6mm, Black
$10.00 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$10.00 $13.00 23% Off
The Problem Solvers Standard Top Cap is a light, durable aluminum top cap for threadless headsets. These caps fit all forks.
FSA bearings that set directly into the frame without the use of pressed in cups. - 36/45 degrees is Cane Creek-compatible - 45/45 degrees is Campagnolo-compatible
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
- Chromoly steel - CNC fabrication - 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Page 1 of 4 Next page